Convenor: Dr. Nusrat. Z Hirani
Members: Dr. R. H Nagarkar
Dr. M. R Pandey
Dr. S.S Gadekar
- To encourage research based activities amongst students and teachers.
- To encourage students to explore new areas of research.
- To organize research methodology workshops for students and teachers.
- To arrange for research activities by providing infrastructure such as computers, Internet facility andresearch based magazines and journals.
- To encourage the use of E-resources such as N-List, J-Gate, SPSS
The Research Cell conducts several activities annually for the benefit of students and teachers. The student centric activities include:
- Case study presentation competitions
- Research methodology workshops
- Guidance to students for participation in research and commerce oriented conferences, competition and events
- Workshops on anti-plagiarism
Teachers are also encouraged to engage in research oriented activities. Workshops on ‘Research Culture’, Research Methodology, writing a good research paper, research in commerce etc. have been conducted by the Research Cell for the benefit of teachers.
Due to the pandemic enforced restrictions we could not conduct one on one activities but the learning process continued through webinars. Our faculty members conducted 35 webinars while 3 National webinars were organized by us wherein eminent resource persons spoke on varied topics.