Convenor: Dr. Nusrat. Z Hirani
Members: Dr. R. H Nagarkar
Dr. M. R Pandey
Dr. S.S Gadekar
- To encourage research based activities amongst students and teachers.
- To encourage students to explore new areas of research.
- To organize research methodology workshops for students and teachers.
- To arrange for research activities by providing infrastructure such as computers, Internet facility andresearch based magazines and journals.
- To encourage the use of E-resources such as N-List, J-Gate, SPSS
The Research Cell conducts several activities annually for the benefit of students and teachers. The student centric activities include:
- Case study presentation competitions
- Research methodology workshops
- Guidance to students for participation in research and commerce oriented conferences, competition and events
- Workshops on anti-plagiarism
Teachers are also encouraged to engage in research oriented activities. Workshops on ‘Research Culture’, Research Methodology, writing a good research paper, research in commerce etc. have been conducted by the Research Cell for the benefit of teachers.
In times of pandemic when one-on-one activity was restricted, we continued with the teaching -learning process through webinars. Our faculty members conducted 35 webinars, while 3 national webinars were organised wherein eminent resource persons spoke on varied topics