SQAC Report 2021-2022: Click here
Student Quality Assurance Cell (SQAC)
(Bridge and Remedial Classes)
Shri. S. Satpute(NT)
Objectives of SQAC
SQAC nomenclature contains ‘Bridge’ and ‘Remedial’ classes. Accordingly, following are the objectives of the committee:
- To bridge the gap between non-commerce and commerce knowledge base for first year UG non-commerce background students and by doing so creating a smooth transition for the non-commerce students from non-commerce to commerce stream.
- To enable non-commerce background students to adapt with the basic concepts of commerce at UG level and accelerate their learning process.
- For students from commerce background, to bridge the gap between pre-graduation and graduation level subjects
- To provide assistance to slow learners/ ATKT students to clear supplementary examination and progress to the next academic level.
SQAC Committee Outcomes
- The knowledge provided in bridge classes enables commerce and non-commerce background students in learning the concepts of commerce successfully.
- Remedial classes assist the slow learners/ ATKT students to successfully clear the supplementary examination.