Student Quality Assurance Cell (SQAC)
(Bridge and Remedial Classes)
Shri. S. Satpute(NT)
Objectives of SQAC
SQAC nomenclature contains ‘Bridge’ and ‘Remedial’ classes. Accordingly, following are the objectives of the committee:
- To bridge the gap between non-commerce and commerce knowledge base for first year UG non-commerce background students and by doing so creating a smooth transition for the non-commerce students from non-commerce to commerce stream.
- To enable non-commerce background students to adapt with the basic concepts of commerce at UG level and accelerate their learning process.
- For students from commerce background, to bridge the gap between pre-graduation and graduation level subjects
- To provide assistance to slow learners/ ATKT students to clear supplementary examination and progress to the next academic level.
SQAC Committee Outcomes
- The knowledge provided in bridge classes enables commerce and non-commerce background students in learning the concepts of commerce successfully.
- Remedial classes assist the slow learners/ ATKT students to successfully clear the supplementary examination.