The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college. The college IQAC was established on 7th May 2004.
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
Benefits of IQAC
IQAC will aim to:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve functioning of the college.
- Act as a catalyst for quality changes in the college.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell ( IQAC)
The following IQAC committee is re-constituted to formulate, regulate and implement the various criterion wise parameters suggested by NAAC, Bangalore.
|1.||Dr. N.Y. Khandait||Principal/Chairman|
|2.||Shri Sanjay Bhargava||Chairman, Shiksha Mandal, Wardha(Management); Member|
|3.||Shri Jaydeep Shah||Member, Local Society|
|4.||CA Shri Pranav Limja||Member, Alumni|
|5.||CA Shri Yash WarmaEmployer||Member, Employer|
|6.||Shri Hemant Singhal||Member, Industrialist|
|7.||Dr. Dipti Christian||External Peer, Principal, Hislop College, Nagpur|
|8.||Dr. K.T. Thomas||External Peer, Principal, SFS College, Nagpur|
|9.||Dr. Akhilesh Peshave||External Peer, Principal, Dharamapeth Science College, Nagpur|
|10.||Prof. S.S. Kathalay||Member, Teacher|
|11.||Dr. R. H. Nagarkar||Member, Teacher|
|12.||Dr. P.M. Paradkar||Member, Teacher|
|13.||Dr. A.B. Patle||Member, Teacher|
|14.||Dr. S. D. Morey||Member, Teacher|
|15.||Prof. P. J. Yadao||Member, Teacher|
|16.||Prof. M. V. Purohit||Member, Teacher|
|17.||Dr. N.Z. Hirani||Member, Teacher|
|18.||Prof. P. N. Rangari||Member, Teacher|
|19.||Prof. A. S. Jain||Member, Teacher|
|20.||Shri. A.S. Gadekar||Administrative Staff|
|22.||Dr. R. T. Sahu||Coordinator, lQAC|
IQAC Meeting Notice & Minutes 18-09-2021 Please click here
IQAC Constitution Please click here
External Peer Team Report 2020-21 Please click here
IQAC Meeting Notice & Minutes 09-11-2020 Please click here
External Peer Team Report 2018-19 click here
External Peer Team Report 2019-20 click here
Self Study Report (SSR) click here
Please click here for NAAC Peer Team Report
Please click here for PBAS
Please click here to see Steering Committee
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2009-10
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2010-11
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2011-12
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2013-14
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2014-15
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2016-17
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2017-18
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2018-19
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2019-20
Please click here to see details of AQAR-2020-21
Please click here to see Certificate of Accreditation
Please click here to see Certificate of Re-Accreditation
Please click here to see Certificate of Re-Accreditation (NEW)
Please click here to see AICHE (All India Survey on Higher Education) Certificate
Please click here to see Quality Profile
Please click here to see 2 (f) and 12 (b) Letter
Please click here to see College Hindi Linguistic Minority Status Certificate
Please click here to see Report of the Peer Team – 2003
Please click here to see Report of the Peer Team – 2009
Please click here to see Best Practices 2019-20
Please click here to see Best Practices 2020-21
Innovative and Best Practices 2018-19 – Click here
Procedure and policies 2018-19 -Click here
Procedure and policies 2019-20 -Click here
MBA (2018-19 Summer Internship) -Click here
Field projects / Internships undertaken during the year 2019-20 -Click here
Student Satisfaction Survey for the session 2019-20 -Click here
Student Satisfaction Survey for the session 2020-21 -Click here
Perspective Plan (2019-2024) -Click here
Action Taken Report for Feedback 2020-21 -Click here